Android Tablets - introduction to the Samsung devices (level 1) [Course 134]
Four 2 hour classes for $30
This course is an introduction to the basic concepts of operating an Android device. You will learn some of the differences between Android-based devices. On completing the course, you should be able to carry out the options listed below.
Topics Covered Include
- Set up and use the basic systems of an Android Device – turn on and off, put into sleep mode.
- Understand the Home Screen and multiple screens, the Status Bar, Navigation buttons and Quick Access Bar
- Operate the system settings, sound, power saving
- WiFi and security.
- Installing apps and managing them in folders
- Apps Screens, opening and closing apps.
- All about using the keyboard
- The Contacts App – contact details, groups, photos,
- Using contacts in e-mail messages
No pre-requisite skills are required. The course will suit beginners as well as those members who are already experienced in other computing options.
Your own Samsung Android tablet