Microsoft Account and OneDrive (level 3) [Course 138]
One 2 hour class for $5
This single session course aims to help members set up OneDrive. It is for people who are experienced with Windows8.1 or Windows10. Bring your laptop if you have one.
Topics Covered Include
- Open and check your Microsoft account, or sign up for a new Microsoft account.
- Strong passwords, captcha, verification codes, owner photo.
- Using the OneDrive folder, Sync engine, upload speeds, option for “Available offline.”
- Accessing your OneDrive webpage from any computer with internet access.
- Features of the OneDrive webpage.
Experienced with Windows8.1 or Windows10.