This page provides links to manuals, guides and tips to help you to use the texting facility on your mobile phone. However, each phone brand and model is different, so the links below are presented to help you with your particular one.
- Device-Support, General
- Select a mobile or smart business device access its manuals, support information and set up guides.
- Device-Support, Nokia
- Select your Nokia model from the list
- Device-Support, Motorola
- Choose your Motorola model from the list
- Vodafone Tips
- Includes PXT
- Finding your phone type and model
- Telecom has no Motorola models available and they probably do not deal with that company.
- TXT Messaging page
- Select your Nokia model
- Nokia 6015
- Nokia Models for New Zealand
- Open your user guide and the section on messaging will get you started
- Older Nokia Phone Models for New Zealand
- When you cannot find your model anywhere else look in this Nokia archive. For models such as 3810 where Nokia can provide no material at all they suggest a comparative model will suffice. In this case 3310 may provide the user guide that works for 3810
Hidden Model Numbers
To find the model number when it is not visible, switch off the phone and remove the battery. The model number should be printed on the white label underneath.
Handy Uses for Texting
Apart from texting your grandkids, there are quite a number of handy uses for texting, such as:
- Telecom and Vodafone subscribers can now pay for parking by Text